[Applicable to Basic Members and Premium Members]
The www.OnlineChristianMatrimony.Com services (the “Website”) is provided by Narjus Enterprises, Ahmedabad, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its Registered Office at A/502, Siddhivinayak Tower, Near Kataria Automobile, Behind BMW Show Room, Near Makarba, Sarkhej, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat 380051(The “Company”). Please read the Agreement carefully before registering in the Website. After completing your registration you will become a registered user of the Website and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement as long as you continue to be a Registered User. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT FILL THE ENROLLMENT FORM. The Terms are subject to change by the Company at any time without any prior notice.
1. The Website is intended only to serve as a preliminary media of contact and information for its Registered Users / guests who have a bonafide intention to enter into a Christian Matrimonial Alliance Only. The Website is not a dating website.
2. ELIGIBILITY: By accepting the Terms and Condiations and by using this Website you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If at any time the Company is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a Registered User Or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, the Company reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and Or your right to use the Website without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
The following are additional restrictions on the eligibility criteria:
(a). MINORS : MINORS MAY NOT BECOME REGISTERED USERS. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are as per Indian laws of legal marriageable age (currently 18 years Or over for women and 21 years Or over for men).
(b). MARITAL STATUS : By requesting to receive matches from the Website, you represent and warrant that you are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which you are subject.
(c). INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS : The Website is for the personal use of individual members only. Organizations Or Companies Or Businesses cannot become Registered Users of the Website and should not use the Website for any commercial purpose. Illegal and Or unauthorized uses of the Website will be investigated, and be subject to initiate appropriate legal action.
(d). EXCLUSIVE USE : Your account is for your sole and personal use only, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person Or entity.
3. REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION : You may become a Registered User in the Website at no cost by registering your profile i.e. filling in the enrollment form on the Website (“Basic Member”). As a Basic Member you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all of the features and services available within the Website. In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Registered Users, you must become a Registered Member i.e. by paying Registration Fee to the Website. Please see Upgrade page for description of fee. This subscription fee list is part of this Agreement. The Company may change the Registration Fee at any time without giving any notice. If you are not happy with any such changes to the Registration Fee you may terminate your membership by writing to the Company in a manner provided hereunder.
The description of features for Basic and Registred Membership is as under:
Free Registered User Registered User
1 Member Home Page 1 Exclusive Member Home Page
2 Basic Search 2 Advanced Search
3 View Profiles 3 Category Search
4 View Profile Details ( Except contact Details) 4 Basic Search
5 View album of Profiles 5 Save Search Criteria’s
6 Site Tour 6 View Profiles
7 Site Map 7 View Profile Details
8 Registration 8 View Album Of Profiles
9 View Video’s of Profiles
10 View Horoscope
11 Send / Receive Messages to Members
12 Express Interest in Members
13 Save Favorite Member Profiles
14 Ignore Members Profiles if not interested
15 Forward Interested Profiles to loved once with Details
16 Exclusive Listings (My Matches / Profiles Looking For me / Two-way Matches)
17 Upload Success Stories
18 Manage Photos
4. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT: The Company may terminate this Agreement and Or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your enrollment form for membership Or such other email address as you may later provide to the Website. If the Website terminates your membership for reason of any breach by you of the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees. You shall also have the option to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to the Company. If you terminate your membership, you shall not be entitled to a refund the subscription fees.
5. ONLINE CONDUCT:
(a). You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner whatsoever (hereinafter, “post”) on the Website, or transmit to any other Registered Users. The Website reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, the Website/Company may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the content you post on the Website. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Website/Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access or membership without a refund.
(b). You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other Registered Users, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or material that contains an “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, threatening, harassing, communally or religiously offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Furthermore you will not take actions to promote the physical harm or harassment of another person, engage in or promote spamming, provide information that you know is illegal, false or misleading, or designed to exploit minors or otherwise provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else’s right to privacy or providing or creating computer viruses. Any violation or breach of these Terms may lead to automatic suspension or termination of your membership without a refund of the subscription fees.
(c). You will not provide inaccurate, deceptive or false information to the Company or the Website or to any other Registered User. If the information provided to the Company, Website or another Registered User, subsequently becomes inaccurate, deceptive or false, you will promptly notify the Company of such change.
(d). You will use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations including but not limited to network data transfer, standard internet protocols and W3C.
(e). Prior to applying for Premier Membership, your E-mail correspondence with other Registered Users will not include any personally identifiable information which would enable other Registered Users to discover your identity. Upon becoming a Premier Member certain personal information about you will be made available to, or will otherwise be accessible by, other Registered Users.
(f). You can only create one unique profile in Website. You will not impersonate any person Or entity. If duplicate Or multiple profiles are found the Website may suspend any Or all the profiles without refund of the subscription fee.
(g). You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, show in public or private, create any derivative works from, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
(h). You will not engage in advertising to or solicitation of, other Registered Users to buy or sell any products or services through the Website. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other Registered Users and you cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, Exec’s, CGI or any other programs / scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond to / interact with the Company/Website and/or the Registered Users. Although the Company/Website cannot monitor the conduct of the Registered Uses off the Website, it is also a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Registered User without prior explicit consent from them. To protect the Registered Users from any abuse / misuse, the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses / email which a Premier Member may send to other Premier Member in any 24-hour period to a number that the Company deems appropriate.
(i). You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Website.
(j). You will promptly report to the Company any violation of the Terms of this Agreement by other Registered Users.
(k). The Company reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Website. The Company / Website may investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement including removing any material or content that in its sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement and terminating the membership of such violators without a refund. Not withstanding this right of the Company, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in the public areas of the website, in your private e-mail messages and chat sessions. E-mails sent between you and other Registered Users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by the Company to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. UN-AUTHORISED USERS: It is possible that other Registered Users or other users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such materials. It is also possible that others may obtain personal information about you as a result of your use of the Website, and may use such information to harass or injure you. The Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Website.
7. MEMBER DISPUTES: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users of the Website. The Company reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users. The Company may at its discretion take appropriate action against errant Registered Users. However, the Company / Website are not obliged to share such action with other Registered Users, including complainants. The Company / Website expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the Registered Users inter-se.
8. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supplied to the Company with advertisers, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
9. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE: The Company owns and retains complete rights in the Website and services provided by the Website. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of its owners and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. By posting information or content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information, and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. The following URL’s and trade names/ trademarks indicated on the Website are registered URL’s / trade names / trademarks of the Website / Company, or its subsidiaries. Other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names published on the Website are trademarks or trade names of the Website / Company, or its subsidiaries. These trademarks and trade names may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Website’s /Company’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Website / Company. All other trademarks not owned by the Website / Company or its subsidiaries that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Website / Company or its subsidiaries.
10. ONLINE CONTENT: The Company and/or the Website do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Registered User profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed / uploaded through the Website. The Website or any of its owners, staff or agents are not responsible under any circumstances for any action/display whether direct or indirect, which occurs as a result of online display of information in the nature of illicit material / material that may be offensive to Registered Users / guests or is patently offensive to the online community or any material which may promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical/mental harm of any kind to any group or individual or transmit any chain letters or junk mail or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming or obscene material to other Registered Users. The Company does not monitor the conduct of its Registered Users or guests and therefore the Company does not take the responsibility of any conduct by its Registered Users or guests who may avail / obtain / use / exploit the online service provided by the Company in order to harass, abuse or harm another Registered User or guest or use the said on-line service to promote / advertise / solicit anything without their prior consent or an act in any manner which may threaten the safety of Registered Users. The Company / Website expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any content posted on the Website / made available to the Website by Registered Users or guest or any third party. The Company / Website does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal content posted on the Website by any Registered Users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any content that is posted on the Website will be of that of the Registered User / guest / third party who has posted such content and the Company / Website reserves its right to claim damages from such Registered User / guest / third party that it may suffer as a result of such content posted on the Website.
12. ACCOUNT SECURITY: The Registered User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the username and password and all activities and transmissions through his/her user identification. You agree to immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session on the Website. The Website will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
14. FURTHER DISCLAIMER: THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON THE WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The Company does not warrant that your use of the Website will be secure, always available, uninterrupted, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Website will be rectified. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. AT ALL TIMES AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, IT’S SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, ON ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP/ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY CORRESPONDENCE OR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS OR RESULTING FROM THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SERVICE. While the Company performs an initial screening of individuals registering on the Website, the Company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such individuals or their compatibility with any current or future Registered Users. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE.
16. INDEMNITY BY REGISTERED USERS: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and third parties, for any losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Website and Or arising from a breach of these Terms and Or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and Or any fraudulent act on your part.
17. COMMUNICATION: All information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, Or other Content whether publicly posted Or privately transmitted Or otherwise made available to OnlineChristianMatrimony members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member’s / person’s sole risks and consequences. By becoming a Member of the christianmatrimonyonline.com, you agree to receive Emails & SMS messages from christianmatrimonyonline.com. By agreeing to register at christianmatrimonyonline.com, a user allows christianmatrimonyonline.com to get in touch with him / her from time to time. This could include offers, information, as well as promotions and others related to matrimony. www.OnlineChristianMatrimony.Com can use your email address and/or telephone number for this purpose. Further for any other communication, members agree to receive calls anytime from christianmatrimonyonline.com on the contact details registered. www.OnlineChristianMatrimony.Com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the Internet. We assume no responsibility for any Errors, Omission, Interruption, Deletion, Defect, Delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by christianmatrimonyonline.com to its Members.
18. GOVERNING LAW: You agree that laws of India (regardless of conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad.
19. ASSIGNMENT: The Company may and you may not, Assign, Convey, Subcontract Or Delegate rights, Duties Or Obligations hereunder. This Agreement, accepted upon enrolling for the Website, contains the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of this Website. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your enrollment to the Website. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.